Okay, so I sit in my Introduction to Rhetorical Studies class and some days, I just want to scream. It’s all Trump this, and Trump that. Now I said no politics ever on this site, and I meant that. I don’t want my site ruined by over-opinionated banter from the masses. That said, there some things I need to get off my chest:
- If the emails from the Democratic National Headquarters was exposed by a respected American news outlet like the Wall Street Journal, or say, the New York Times, would that make Trump’s election legitimate?
- There was a published article a month ago that said the Russians didn’t hack the DNC. It said a Department of Defense Security Specialist did it because he hated the lax attention Hilary had toward national secrets.
- Did the Russians force people to vote for Trump?
- Might the American public have actually chose Trump over Hilary?
- When are the Democrats going to address the corruption exposed by the email leaks, or the liberal media for that matter?
- Oh, Jimmy Carter issued a Muslim ban too.